Dr. Steven Thiele of Thiele Chiropractic has provided chiropractic care for many Glastonbury, Manchester, Vernon, Bolton and East Hartford, Connecticut residents. A well-respected chiropractor, Dr. Thiele is highly trained and offers a number of different services.
Dr. Thiele earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He then completed a postgraduate internship at Gonstead Clinic in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin. Ever since he has been practicing clinically at Thiele Chiropractic in Glastonbury.
Dr. Thiele’s training didn’t end with his internship, however. He has consistently pursued additional training in the field throughout his 30-plus years in clinical chiropractic medicine. Today, Dr. Thiele is:
- The only Diplomate of the Gonstead Clinical Studies Society in all of Connecticut
- Instructor of the Gonstead Technique for the Connecticut Chiropractic Council
- Certified in chiropractic spinal trauma by Life Chiropractic College West CCST
- Certified in extremity adjusting by Dr. Mitch Mally, D.C.
- Certified in X-rays by Erhardt
- Fellow of the American Academy of Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- Founding Member of the Council of Chiropractic Imaging
At his practice, Dr. Thiele helps patients who suffer from spinal stenosis, scoliosis, pinched, nerves, sciatica, bulging discs, lower back pain, and neck pain.