Steven Thiele, DC
Chiropractor located in Glastonbury, CT
Dr. Steven Thiele of Thiele Chiropractic has provided chiropractic care for many Glastonbury, Manchester, Vernon, Bolton and East Hartford, Connecticut residents. A well-respected chiropractor, Dr. Thiele is highly trained and offers a number of different services.
Dr. Thiele earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He then completed a postgraduate internship at Gonstead Clinic in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin. Ever since he has been practicing clinically at Thiele Chiropractic in Glastonbury.
Dr. Thiele’s training didn’t end with his internship, however. He has consistently pursued additional training in the field throughout his 30-plus years in clinical chiropractic medicine. Today, Dr. Thiele is:
- The only Diplomate of the Gonstead Clinical Studies Society in all of Connecticut
- Instructor of the Gonstead Technique for the Connecticut Chiropractic Council
- Certified in chiropractic spinal trauma by Life Chiropractic College West CCST
- Certified in extremity adjusting by Dr. Mitch Mally, D.C.
- Certified in X-rays by Erhardt
- Fellow of the American Academy of Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- Founding Member of the Council of Chiropractic Imaging
At his practice, Dr. Thiele helps patients who suffer from spinal stenosis, scoliosis, pinched, nerves, sciatica, bulging discs, lower back pain, and neck pain.
- 1985, graduate from Palmer College of Chiropractic (obtained degree as Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.))
- 1988, received Diplomat status with the Gonstead Clinical Studies Society
- 1991, received Fellow status with the American Academy of Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering (FASBE)
- 1991 Founding member of the Council on Chiropractic Imaging
- 1994, received Certification in Chiropractic Spinal Trauma from Life Chiropractic College West (CCST)
- 1995 Certification in extremity adjusting by Dr. Mitch Mally, D.C. – National Clinical Consultant
- Erhardt X-ray Certification
- 1986, Post graduate Internship at the Gonstead Clinic, Mt. Horeb, WI
- 1986-present, over 30 years and continuing at Thiele Chiropractic.
POSTGRADUATE CONTINUING EDUCATION
- 1986-present, several thousand classroom hours in Spinal Disorders and Biomechanics, X-ray Analysis, X-ray Diagnosis and Soft Tissue Injury
- International Chiropractic Association
- Gonstead Clinical Studies
- Vice President of CT Chiropractic Council
- Lifetime Member of the CT Chiropractic Council
- Lifetime Member of the International Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Chiropractic Knights of the Roundtable – an invitation only membership limited to only 30 chiropractors worldwide who demonstrated outstanding contributions to their communities and the chiropractic profession
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Recipient of State Leadership Award: C.C.C. – 2003 (for outstanding service to the chiropractic profession)
- Lecturer: Lectures on chiropractic technique, whiplash and spinal trauma injuries, strategies to success, Dr. consultation and report procedures
- Author: The World’s Best Kept Health Secret Revealed (chapter 6 – part 8)